Young Adult Ministries
Young Adult Ministries seeks to support, advocate for, walk with, and help build a more vibrant participation among the younger generations of our Catholic faith community. We work to engage, serve, form, and empower youth to own their Catholic faith and to incorporate it into their daily lives, to actively and whole-heartedly build the Kingdom of God.
Who do we serve?
We primarily work with:
- Young adults in their 20's and 30's, single, married, single again, parents, professionals
- University ministries
- High school campus ministries
- Parish youth ministries
What do we offer?
Our office ministries offer/facilitate:
- Formation programs in youth ministry for adults who walk with youth
- Community and faith building opportunities (on diocesan, national and international levels)
- Formational leadership retreats for teen leaders and adult leaders
- Opportunities for Catholic Social Teaching through justice and service immersion experiences both domestic and abroad
- Opportunities for parish and diocesan leadership such as our Round Table gatherings for young adults and our Diocesan Youth Council for teens
- Any support and help we can to individual parish ministry initiatives to foster vibrant communities of faith in the way of resources, visioning, brainstorming.